Interested AMSGNY members may submit 150-200 word proposals on this theme by February 24, 2011. Follow these guidelines:
1. Send the proposals to both DrJSDailey@aol.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Do not send attachments; paste the proposal into the e mail.
3. Write "Proposal AMS GNY Spring Meeting" in the subject line
4. Include your name, phone number and e mail address at the bottom of the proposal.
5. Only members in good standing may submit proposals. Go to http://ams-gny-membership.blogspot.com/ if you need to renew your membership.
At this meeting we will also hold our annual business meeting, with elections. If you are interested in running for an office, email DrJSDailey@aol.com. Student representatives receive stipends from both the chapter and the national office to attend the annual convention.